Sunday 4 December 2011

Learning the hard way



I am finding out the hard way how to be organised. I had planned to list a new range of softies on my madeit.com.au store, so after lots of thinking and comparing supplies, I ordered all the bits I needed online, drew up some patterns, and spent hours sewing. This was all a few weeks ago, I had planned to have the toys all finished off ready for the Christmas shopping weeks. What I hadn't taken into account was the possibility that the suppliers had a pre-Christmas rush (probably due to people being more organised than I), and my bits not arriving on time. As it is, my bits are still not here, with only 21 days left until the big day. That's only a week or two shopping time, taking into account the extra time people allow for postage when shopping online. Oh dear. Hoping a nice big package of crafty stuff arrives for me tomorrow, I have lots of things to finish off, photograph, list online, then hopefully, to tag, wrap and bundle up, and off to the post office..   



No comments:

Post a Comment