Tuesday 29 November 2011

elephants!



I have been so busy since I've returned from Africa, and to get it all done I have set a new rule for myself: no computer until after dinner time, preferably after my little one goes to sleep.

So with all the time I am saving by not getting lost in the internet I have been making lots of new things, like phone and camera pouches, patchwork balls and nappy covers. My madeit.com.au shop is a mix of so many different things at the moment, proof that I get bored very easily and don't make more than a few of each item.  Today I created two flat elephants, out of some of my African kitenge. Will I make more? Who knows. I have no plans, just to create whatever I am in the mood to make! 

2 comments:

  1. I love your beautifully patterned elephant. An african influence?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lorik, slight African influence there! I love mixing the different patterns and colours together :)

    ReplyDelete