Sunday 6 May 2012

I am back.. and it's time to slow down



I have been back in Australia for almost a week now after being away for the month of April, and have lots of things I want to write about. Things like travelling alone with a toddler, the beautiful African fabrics I found, and the sewing workshops I held in Tanzania. I'm not sure where to start! I think I might go through my photos, and start from the start.. expect lots of very random posts over the next couple of weeks! 

On another note, I have decided to slow down my sewing for a while, and use the time to return to studying. My madeit shop will still be open though, and I'll also be selling fabrics on craftumi. I'm not stopping sewing altogether - I'll still need my creative outlet so there will be some new things popping up on my facebook page and in my store occasionally.


No comments:

Post a Comment